Activities for lodge guests:
• For any fishing or fishing related activities, please check with
• Picnic spots around the pool area shaded in summer with fireplaces
and picnic tables - no grids provided
• A large 110 000 (one hundred and ten thousand liter) pool constantly
filled with pristine mountain water.
• Watermill bar
• Bird watching - detailed list from reception
• Guided Hiking available on request by management
• River swimming - crystal clear water
• "Pool" Volleyball
• Jungle-gym for children
• Sandcastle building on the sandy shores of the Keurbooms River
• Swing ball
• Safe playing area for children while supervised by parents
Activities in the nearby area:
• 4x4 trails - Burchells 4x4
Game Trails - Conservancy members
• Bird watching - Conservancy members
• Mountain Biking - own bikes required - on farm and on the Pass
• Scenic drives - the Prince Alfred's Pass to Avontuur some 1040
above sea level with spectacular views towards Plettenberg Bay.
Many more activities and projects, for more information please visit
Middle Keurbooms Conservancy.
We also offer Therapeutic Massage by a fully qualified and experienced Therapist on a pre-booked basis, payable on an hourly rate.
(Please note that we do not allow any pets)
Wir Sprechen Deutsch, English und Afrikaans